This salad tasted too good not to share! I thought up the recipe driving home hungry. I was in my van in the sunshine, wishing I wasn’t on the motorway and that I was eating an avocado salad, this avocado salad. It was super quick to make (just some chopping) and you have a wonderful colourful plate that’s both satisfying in flavour and texture.
What you will need for a salad for 2
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 large carrot
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons sweetcorn (cooked or tinned)
- 1 ripe avocado
- fresh lime juice
- olive oil
- Cut up the onion, carrot, cucumber and pepper into small bite size pieces and place in a large bowl
- Add the sweetcorn and stir together
- Give the vegetables a good squeeze of fresh lime juice, a pinch of salt and a glug of olive oil
- Give everything a good mix
- Cut the avocado in half, carefully remove the pip and the peel
- Serve each salad portion with an avocado half and enjoy!
2 thoughts on “Avocado Salad”
Wow it looks amazing!